Skip to the content
- Mobile Website – You need to have a mobile friendly website for a few reasons. Everyone uses a phone and you need to have an easy user experience and Google likes them for a few other reasons that I will not go into right now.
- Email with Your Company Name – The days of being able to use free Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail emails are long gone. Those are fine for personal use, but to show a more professional face, always use your company email. You can get them for like $10 a year from whoever you have bought your domain from.
- Consistent Branding – So you have a great looking website. You love the look and feel, but you don’t follow through on it everywhere. So, to get consistent branding throughout your online presence and properties use the same images and messages across all platforms. It will make you look much more professional.
- Professional Pictures – Yes you can get away with using your phone camera for a lot of online things, but imagine if you paid someone to have a real photo shoot and take a professional picture for your website and social media. With everyone else using only phone to take picture, you will stand out like a real pro.
- Professional Videos – It goes the same way for videos and for pictures. Video phone cameras are great for things like video testimonials, but if you want to show off you showroom or you Law practice, nothing will make you look more professional then a hiring a video guy to do a great professional job.
- Social Media Engagement – Let’s see you post a ton of stuff on Facebook, but do you ever check to see if there are comments made? If you do check is it a week later. How do you engage at that point? It is a tough thing to do, because by then you probably have lost any chance of a sale. That person has moved on. But what if you had a way to get notifications that did not get buried with personally ones from Facebook? My suggestion is to down load an app called “page manager”. It will connect to your business page on Facebook, and notify you when anything is happening on your page. My recommendation is to answer anything within a few minutes. If you don’t you will risk wasting all the time and effort to get the person to your page in the first place.